I was just reviewing the midterm requirements again, thought I would post them here so we can see them as we review one another’s paper:
Here are some general guidelines to follow:
1) Use sources, but should not read like an academic paper.
2) Cite sources in APA style (style used in most educational settings)
3) Voice of writing needs to be light, informative with examples or even stories.
4) Length needs to be 2-3 pages.
5) Put ‘yourself’ into the writing – okay to speak from first person (“I”) or connect your own experience to points being made.
6) Main focus of the writing needs to be some subtopic of “Online learning community” – very important!
7) Focus of writing must relate to some aspect of the learning in this course thus far (Wmail the instructor if you have a question about this).
8) After your title add a short bio (2-3 sentences) that describes your background or experience as it relates to your topic or writing.